Analysis Case Studies
Analysis Case Studies: You Will Find Some Help Here!
Probably, a lot of case studies could be considered as the reflection of business deals: the reader imagines he/she is a manager and he/she is able to find the solution of some current issue. Actually, the most of case studies imply the presence of clear decision, however sometimes situation requires almost absolute inaction.
Before you are going to be occupied with a case study analysis, first, try to figure out the purpose and structure of the case study. First, you should look through the case carefully, single out the key factors and then you may follow our guideline. Do not neglect the possibility to read the text several times: it will help you to understand the organization’s issue better.
Analysis Case Studies: Main Steps
When you have processed the information thoroughly, you could start your writing with the following manual that will ease your work under case study analysis:
- Examine and Take a Deep Analysis of the Company, Its History and Development. Definitely, a company’s presence and future could be reflected in the past. So, make a critical review of organization’s history, its origins, path of development, possible ascend and descent, inner structure before your case study analysis;
- Define Advantages and Disadvantages of Investigated Company. Now, when you have collected the necessary information about the organization’s historical path, keep on writing your case study analysis by searching the weak and strong sides of the company. It means you can identify that the company has a lack of big funds, however, it always stand against the hard competitiveness in the climate of constantly changed market;
- Describe External Environment and Company’s Position. This kind of sub-analysis let us to find threats and opportunities from the outside. There are the threats of sudden competitor’s appearance, change in the exchange rate, economical instability and import of more qualitative products;
- Provide a Wide Analysis of Gathered Information. In other words, provide the comparison between your finding from point 2 and conclusions from point 3. Try to figure out the company’s potential on the market, its position in the competitive field, and think about the possible changes and improvements for this organization;
- Determine Corporate Policy. It means you identify and find the company’s mission, corporate strategy, intentions and purposes. Define, what type of business does the company occupied in?
- Describe Company’s Business Strategy. It will help you to understand and analyze the business potential of every organization, find out the main “weapons” in the “competitive wars”, and identify the management, marketing setting and so on;
- Think, How Does the Company Realize the Goals? It some kind of inner structure and controlling system’s examination, and identification of company’s business tools; it also includes the hierarchical working structure, ethical culture, staff policy, system of rewards and other factors;
- Provide Conclusions. Each part of your analysis is finalized by your personal recommendations for the organization. Every recommendation you give should be directly connected with your case study analysis;
Thereby, the aim of any case study is to demonstrate your own views, based on the researches and personal experience, on the actual problems that the selected company is facing.